After Matt got done with work, he & I covered the living room floor and the kitchen with plastic, while our pastor fixed a spot where the drywall tape had come loose. I headed home to feed the kids dinner & get them to bed, and when I came back, Matt had the downstairs all painted, as well as a first coat on the stairwell. This is what the kitchen looks like right now.
And last, but certainly not least, this is the half bath as it currently looks. If you scroll down to the previous post you'll see how it looked on Saturday. When it's all finished, I'll post a "before" photo and you'll be truly amazed. Trust me. You will. :)
What a tiring day! At the same time, though, it feels good to work hard & see the progress we're making. :)
What a tiring day! At the same time, though, it feels good to work hard & see the progress we're making. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment