
Well, I have some exciting news about how God has provided for us at *just* the right moment, once more!!
I had my annual follow-up MRI in January, and our old insurance had a $1000 deductible, plus we had to pay 20% of the rest of the bill. We didn't have the money, and it was going to be put on Matt's credit report tomorrow if we didn't get it paid. (The other day when money was making me crazy, this was the main reason.)
As you may remember, Matt & I committed in February not to go into any further debt, and God has really helped with this. We went on vacation to North Carolina in May without going into debt. We funded our cross-country move to Arizona, got settled into a rental house (with security deposits) and everything without going into further debt.
We were *quite* tempted to take out a loan to pay off this bill so it wouldn't leave a "black mark" on our credit report. We talked it over this week and decided not to go into debt to pay this off. We had no idea how we'd make it work when it was time for a different rental house, since they do credit checks here for that. But we knew God would take care of us as He always has.
With that said, it still felt scary.
Today, I got an unexpected call from some people who want to rent our Marquette Beach House for 10 days, starting next week! The money is already in my PayPal account. :) It was the right amount of money we needed to pay my MRI bill!!! I called and paid the bill, so our credit report is still unblemished! :)
ISN'T GOD AMAZING??
It always makes me SO excited when I see Him provide for us when we decide to trust in Him. He always pulls through! And I thought it might encourage you, too, to see another example of how God takes care of His children. :)




3 comments:
Yeah! How wonderful!
Heidi
good to hear the good news. God is awesome, and it's inexplicable when you personally experience God speaking to you. And you know it's just for you. Glad to hear the praise! Is it starting to cool down yet? Hopefully it'll get cooler for you soon, and in time for us to come out to PHX. Thanks for the comments on the blog. It's always nice to hear from you. Talk to you soon.
Hi Jenny,
Well, no, it's not really "cooling off" yet. Not unless you count the 100s as cooling off! I think we've added more days to the 110+ days record we broke last week. I think we've shattered that old record of 28 days in a year!
Everyone here tells me it cools off in October... I guess you'd know more about that than I would! Maybe it will be cooler when you're here in a few weeks...
In any case, we are excited to see you & Rob and to meet your amazing little guy we keep hearing so much about from his doting Lola Anita! :) (And from your blog posts... I can't get over how Ben can identify all those different aircraft... I don't know *any* of them!!)
Amy :)
Post a Comment