I had my annual brain MRI on January 2nd. It's kind of an expensive "hobby" I have! You know, paying those deductibles adds up! But, we're doing the MRIs early in January, then very late in December, so we only have to pay one insurance deductible every other year, saving a lot of money. (And it's still almost exactly one year between my MRIs.)
Whatever way you look at it, though, I do need to have my brain imaged every year just to make sure everything looks good after having had a meningioma brain tumor. I heard back a week or so later from the local neurosurgeon's office that my MRI looked "fantastic"! So, that's good news. :)
We got a copy of the MRI on CD to send to the neurosurgeon who did my craniotomy (Dr. Ivan Ciric), to get his opinion, too. I have read that there is a 15-20% chance of recurrence with meningiomas, so we just want to be sure...
"Murders in the Marquee" by Dana Mentink
5 days ago




1 comment:
Praise God all is well.
Post a Comment